The MG Hector Plus is a 6-seater SUV priced between Rs. 18 and Rs. 23.58 Lakh*. It is available in 11 variations, with two / compliant engine options and two gearbox options: automatic and manual. The Hector Plus also has a kerb weight of 1760 pounds and a boot space of 155 liters. It is available in seven different colors.
- Variants: It is available from MG in four different models: Smart, Smart Pro, Sharp Pro, and Savvy Pro.
- Price: The Hector Plus is priced between Rs 18 lakh and Rs 23.58 lakh by MG.
- Colours: It is available in six monotone and one dual-tone color: Dual-Tone White & Black, Havana Grey, Candy White, Glaze Red, Aurora Silver, Starry Black, and Dune Brown.
- Seating Capacity: It comes in 6- and 7-seater configurations. A 5-seater Hector is also available.
- Features: Its features include a 14-inch touchscreen infotainment system, which is also seen in the facelifted Hector. A ventilated front seat, a panoramic sunroof, a wireless phone charger, and a powered tailgate are all included.
- Engine and Transmission: MG offers both petrol and diesel engines: a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine with 143PS/250Nm and a 2-litre diesel engine with 170PS/350Nm. Both engines come standard with a 6-speed manual transmission, while the turbo-petrol engine gets an 8-step CVT in 6-seater models.
- Safety: Up to six airbags, ABS with EBD, electronic stability control (ESC), and advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) functionalities such as lane keep assist, adaptive cruise control, frontal collision warning, and auto emergency braking assure passenger safety.
- Rivals: The Tata Safari, Mahindra XUV700, and Hyundai Alcazar compete with the MG Hector Plus.