Hyundai Alcazar is a 7-seater SUV that costs between Rs. 16.77 and 21.23 Lakh*. It comes in 23 variations, with 3 /-compliant engine options and 2 gearbox options: automatic & manual. The Alcazar’s 1620 kerb weight and Liter boot space are two of its other important features. There are nine color options for the Alcazar.
Hyundai Alcazar Updates
- Latest Update: This August, Hyundai will accept offers for the Alcazar up to Rs 20,000. In similar news, the Hyundai Alcazar has joined the Creta in receiving a unique “Adventure” edition.
- Colours: Ranger Khaki (Adventure Edition), Taiga Brown, Typhoon Silver, Titan Grey, Starry Night Turbo, Atlas White, Abyss Black, Titan Grey with Abyss Black, and Atlas White with Abyss Black are the 7 monochromatic and 2 dual-tone colors available for the Alcazar.
- Variants: Eight different broad variations are available from Hyundai: Prestige Executive, Prestige (O), Platinum, Platinum (O), Signature, Signature (O), Signature Dual Tone, and Signature (O) Dual Tone. Alcazar’s “Adventure” version is built on Platinum and Signature(O) trim levels.
- Price: The Alcazar costs between Rs 16.78 lakh to Rs 21.24 lakh.
- Features: The Alcazar has a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster, auto climate control, wireless phone charging, and cruise control. A voice-activated panoramic sunroof, ventilated front seats, and a dual camera dash cam configuration are further goodies.
- Seating Capacity: It is available with either six or seven seats.
- Engine and Transmission: Two engines are available for the Hyundai Alcazar: a 1.5-liter turbo-petrol engine with 160 horsepower and 253 pound-feet of torque coupled to either a 6-speed manual transmission or a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic, and a 1.5-liter diesel engine with 116 horsepower and 250 pound-feet of torque. The idle engine start/stop capability is now available for each of these engines. The vehicle has three drive modes (Eco, City, and Sport), and three traction modes (Snow, Sand, and Mud).
- Safety: In terms of passenger safety, it gets six airbags, vehicle stability management (VSM), hill-start assist control (HAC), electronic stability control (ESC), all-wheel disc brakes and ISOFIX child seat anchors. Other safety features include tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS), rear parking camera and a 360-degree camera.
- Rivals: The Mahindra XUV700, Tata Safari, and MG Hector Plus are competitors of the Hyundai Alcazar.