Tata Tigor is a five-seater sedan with prices ranging from Rs. 6.30 to Rs. 8.95 lakh*. It has a 1199 cc, 12 versions, and two gearbox choices: manual and automatic. The Tigor’s kerb weight is and it has a 419-liter boot, among other important features. Four colors are offered for the Tigor.
- Variants: It comes in four general variations: XE, XM, XZ, and XZ+.
- Price: Tata sells its sub-4-meter vehicle for between Rs 6.30 lakh to Rs 8.95 lakh.
- Engine and Transmission: A 1.2-liter 3-cylinder petrol engine with 86PS/113Nm is available for the Tata Tigor, and it is mated to either a 5-speed manual transmission or a 5-speed AMT. It is also available with a CNG kit, which only works with a 5-speed manual transmission and produces 73.5PS and 95Nm while in CNG mode.
Below are specifics on its fuel economy figures:
- AMT: 19.60kmpl
- CNG: 26.49km/kg
- MT: 19.28kmpl
- Boot Space: Its boot capacity is 419 liters.
- Features: It has automatic air conditioning, push-button start/stop, rain-sensing wipers, and keyless entry. Its list of amenities also includes a digital instrument cluster and a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple Car Play and Android Auto.
- Safety: Its safety features include rear parking sensors, ABS with EBD, and dual front airbags.
- Rivals: The Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Hyundai Aura, and Honda Amaze are competitors of the Tata Tigor.