Skoda Kushaq, a 5-seater SUV, costs between Rs. 14.17 and Rs. 24.03 Lakh. It is offered in 24 different configurations, with engine sizes ranging from 999 to 1498 cc and two transmission options: manual and automatic. Kushaq has a five-star NCAP rating and six airbags. Skoda Kushaq has an 188 mm ground clearance and is available in 8 colors.
- Price: Skoda Kushaq prices range from Rs 11.59 lakh to Rs 19.69 lakh.
- Colours: The Skoda Kushaq is available in five exterior colours Honey Orange, Tornado Red, Candy White, Carbon Steel and Brilliant Silver. Also, the Monte Carlo edition is available in two paint schemes, Tornado Red with Carbon Steel painted roof and Candy White with Carbon Steel painted roof. The Matte edition is finished in the Carbon Steel shade, and slots between the Style and Monte Carlo variants.
- Boot Space: The tiny SUV features a 385-litre cargo space.
- Seating Capacity: It can accommodate up to five people.
- Variants: Skoda offers the Kushaq in three trim levels: Active, Ambition, and Style. It also gets “Monte Carlo” and “Matte Edition” editions based on the top-spec Style trim, as well as the “Onyx” edition based on the base Active trim.
- Features: It has an 8-inch touchscreen entertainment system with connected car technologies (10-inch in the Anniversary and Monte Carlo editions). It also has a single-pane sunroof, ventilated front seats, a 6-speaker sound system with a subwoofer, and wireless phone charging (Style and Monte Carlo).
- Engine and Transmission: Skoda offers two turbo-petrol engines: a 1-litre three-cylinder (115PS/178Nm) and a 1.5-litre four-cylinder turbocharged (150PS/250Nm). Both engines come equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission. The former has a 6-speed torque converter for automatic transmission, while the latter has a 7-speed DCT (dual-clutch transmission).
fuel efficiency figures:
- 1.5-litre turbo-petrol MT: 18.60kmpl
- 1.5-litre turbo-petrol DCT: 18.86kmpl
- 1-litre turbo-petrol AT: 18.09kmpl
- 1-litre turbo-petrol MT: 19.76kmpl
- Safety: It has up to six airbags, ABS with EBD, electronic stability control (ESC), a tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS), and a rear-view camera for safety.
- Rivals: The Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, MG Astor, Honda Elevate, Toyota Hyryder, Maruti Grand Vitara.