The MG Astor is a 5-seater SUV that costs between Rs. 10.82 to Rs. 18.69 lakh*. It is available in 15 variations, with two / compliant engine options and two gearbox options: automatic and manual. The Astor’s other major statistics are a kerb weight of 1450 and a boot space of Liters. The Astor is available in six different colors.
- Price: The Astor is priced from Rs 10.82 lakh to Rs 18.69 lakh by MG.
- Colours: The Astor is available in five different colors: Spiced Orange, Aurora Silver, Glaze Red, Candy White, and Starry Black are some of the colors available.
- Variants: It is available in five trim levels: Style, Super, Smart, Sharp, and Savvy. Each trim has an EX variant that sacrifices some safety features.
- Engine and Transmission: The tiny SUV is available with two petrol engines: a 1.3-litre turbocharged mill (140PS/220Nm) and a 1.5-litre normally aspirated mill (110PS/144Nm). The former is exclusively available with a 6-speed automatic transmission, but the latter has 6-speed manual and CVT options.
- Seating Capacity: It can accommodate up to five persons.
- Features: Features on board the Astor include a 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 6-way power-adjustable driver seat, automatic climate control, cruise control and a panoramic sunroof.
- Safety: Up to six airbags and advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) assure passenger safety, including adaptive cruise control, frontal collision warning, automated emergency braking, lane-keeping/departure assist, high-beam assist, and blind-spot recognition. A 360-degree camera and electronic stability program (ESP) are also included.
- Rivals: The Hyundai Creta, Toyota Hyryder, Kia Seltos, Volkswagen Taigun, Honda Elevate, Skoda Kushaq, Maruti Grand Vitara.