Volkswagen Virtus is a 5 passenger Sedan with a price range of Rs. 11.48 – 18.77 Lakh*. It is available in ten variations, with two engine options that are / compliant and two gearbox options: automatic and manual. The Virtus also has a kerb weight of 1275kg, a ground clearance of 179mm, and a boot space of 521 Liters. The Virtus comes in eight different colors.
- Price: The tiny vehicle is currently priced between Rs 11.47 lakh and Rs 18.76 lakh.
- Colours: Curcuma Yellow, Rising Blue Metallic, Reflex Silver, Carbon Steel Grey, Candy White, and Wild Cherry Red are the six color options for the Volkswagen sedan. The company has also launched two new color options, Lava Blue Metallic and Deep Black, the latter of which is only available on GT Line models.
- Engine and Transmission: The Volkswagen Virtus is available with two petrol engines: a 1-litre unit (115PS/178Nm) and a 1.5-litre unit (150PS/250Nm). The former is available with either a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic transmission, while the latter is available with both a 7-speed DCT and a 6-speed manual transmission.
These powertrains’ claimed mileage figures are as follows:
- 1-litre MT: 19.40kmpl
- 1.5-litre DCT: 18.67kmpl
- 1-litre AT: 18.12kmpl
The 1.5-liter engine includes ‘Active Cylinder Deactivation,’ which increases fuel economy by turning off two cylinders under low-stress conditions.
- Variants: It is available in two basic configurations: Dynamic Line (Comfortline, Highline, and Topline) and Performance Line (GT Plus).
- Boot Space: The boot space in the Virtus is 521 litres.
- Features: The Virtus comes standard with a 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, push-button start/stop, and a fully digital driver display. It also has a single-pane sunroof, connected car technology, a wireless phone charger, ventilated front seats, and rain-sensing wipers.
- Safety: It has up to six airbags, electronic stability control (ESC), hill hold assist, ISOFIX child seat anchorages, and rear parking sensors.