Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder is a 5-seater SUV priced between Rs. 10.86 and Rs. 19.99 Lakh*. It is available in 13 variations, with two / compliant engine options and two gearbox options: automatic and manual. The Urban Cruiser Hyryder’s other major specifications are a kerb weight of 1245Kg and a boot space of Liters. The Urban Cruiser Hyryder comes in 11 different colors.
- Variants: Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder offers it in four broad trims: E, S, G and V. The CNG variants are available on the mid-spec S and G trims.
- Colours: Cafe White, Enticing Silver, Gaming Grey, Sportin Red, Midnight Black, Cave Black, Speedy Blue, Sportin Red with Midnight Black, Enticing Silver with Midnight Black, Speedy Blue with Midnight Black, and Cafe White with Midnight Black are the color options for the Hyryder.
- Engine and Transmission: Toyota’s tiny SUV is available with two petrol powertrain options: a 1.5-litre mild-hybrid system (103PS/137Nm) and a 1.5-litre strong-hybrid system (116PS). The former is available with either a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic transmission and is available in front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive (AWD only with the MT). The latter is only available with an e-CVT and front-wheel drive.
The mild-hybrid engine is mated with a 5-speed manual transmission in the CNG models, and it has a stated fuel efficiency of 26.6km/kg.
- Seating Capacity: It has a seating capacity of five people.
- Safety: It comes standard with up to six airbags, ABS with EBD, a tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS), vehicle stability control (VSC), all-wheel disc brakes, and a 360-degree camera.
- Rivals: The Hyundai Creta, Maruti Grand Vitara, Kia Seltos, Honda Elevate, Skoda Kushaq, MG Astor, Volkswagen Taigun, and Citroen C3 Aircross are its rivals.
- Price: The Hyryder is currently priced between Rs 10.86 lakh and Rs 20 lakh.