Box Office Collection of The Great Indian Family: Starring Vicky Kaushal and Manushi Chhillar Budget for The Great Indian Family and Day 1 Box Office Earnings Worldwide is projected to have a weak first day and will rely on word-of-mouth expansion. – Box Office Collection
Early estimates for the 1–2 crore nett Hindi Trade Zara Hatke, which had a 5.49 Crore opening, were successful for Vicky Kaushal. This one, however, has a much lower opening and will rely on word-of-mouth for success.
Highest Openings of Hindi Movies – 2023
- Jawan: 65.5 Crores
- Pathaan: ( 2023)-57 Crores
- Gadar 2: 40.1 Crores
- Adipurush: 37.25 Crores
- Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar: 15.73 Crores
- Bholaa: 11.2 Crores
- Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani – 11.1 CroreS
- Satyaprem Ki Katha: 9.25 Crores
- The Kerala Story: 8.03 Crores
- OMG 2: 10.26 Crores
- Shehzada: 6 Crores
- Zara Hatke Zara Bachke: 5.49 Crores
- Selfie: 2.55 Crores
- The Great Indian Family: 2.5 Crores
- 1920: Horrors of the Heart: 1.48 Crores
- Mrs. Chatterjee vs. Norway: 1.27 Crores
- Gumraah – 1.1 Crores
- Neeyat – 1.02 Crores
SCREENS OF THE GREAT INDIAN FAMILY
In India, The Great Indian Family has been screened on 1000 screens.
BUDGET OF THE GREAT INDIAN FAMILY
An estimated 55 crores, including budget and production and advertising costs, will be spent on The Great Indian Family.
THE GREAT INDIAN FAMILY: SUCCESS OR FAILURE (ECONOMIC)?
The Great Indian Family must earn more than 65 crores to be considered a hit, and more than 55 crores to be considered an average.